Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The return of the mullet

Over the past few years I have volunteered at the Idaho Center. One of my jobs is as an usher, which means I help people find their seats, or lost children, where the bathroom is, etc. This jon allows for quite a bit of free time. When I am not helping people, I spend my time watching them and their sense of style. Over the weekend, I worked Monster Jam, which if you can imagine led to seeing some very interesting people and styles. One of the most memorable is the mullet. This style should never have returned. Not only did I see this hair style on a man, who turned it into a "rat-tail" mullet, but also on a woman. I was very surprised that I saw a mullet on a woman, and could not believe my eyes. She had to walk past 2 or 3 times before I was sure that a woman would actually try that hair style. Needless to say that woman has made quite an impression on me and my view on humanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment